Monday, February 19, 2007

Mommy doll


Mommy doll
Originally uploaded by nicole_gt.
I just printed off the transfer of the mommy doll and showed it to Ella. I asked her who it was and she told me "Bebe?" I said no, its mommy, isn't it? and she said "No" while shaking her head sadly. But she seems to like it.

This was supposed to be my big going away present for Ella- a mommy doll for her to hug when she got sad. But if she can't even recognize me, I am not sure it is worth the effort of sewing it up. Frankly I am having some trouble with this since I think it looks just a bit scary. But when I put on a photo with my own hair, it looked even weirder. I don't know, I'll have to ask B but he is almost sure to say that it is freaky. He has a weird thing with dolls...

Tell me, too weird?

No comments: