Sunday, April 22, 2007

Dandelion wishes


We spent the day in the Domaine de St Cloud, just outside Paris, where we had a long lazy picnic lunch with some friends and Ella encountered her first dandelion fuzz (isn't there a name for dandelions when they are all puffed out in seed like that? I can't remember it for the life of me). She had the best time blowing the seeds, although I don't think she quite understood when I shouted 'Make a wish! Make a wish!' All that I managed to do was distract her enough that she got the seeds too close to her mouth, where they all stuck to her bottom lip, which was covered in drool. Oops, mommy's fault.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

Great photo!

Nicole said...

Thanks! B actually took the photo, but I messed around with it in Picasa until I liked it a bit better. Group effort.