Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Passover

If only it was me celebrating and not my noisy neighbors. Called the police AGAIN. They were lovely to us, again. Told us again to not hesitate to call. They told us to keep writing the letters and then take the whole dossier, letters + police complaints + stuff from the syndic, to the mairie to do a process. I heard the crazy woman from downstairs saying to her husband that he needs to complain at teh next reunion of apartment owners about our complaints. Little does she know that I've already been doing my work in the hallways, gathering support for a strict amendment to our building regulations that while hand out fines to owners who disturb the quiet between the hours of 10 pm and 8 am.

I can't tell you what a state I was in while waiting for them. I honestly think that I need to get something from the doctor to calm me down because I was nearly hysterical. When you hear 20, 30 people arriving for a dinner. When they only start eating at 10:30. When the shouting and laughing is so loud at 10 that you can't hear the tv, then you know you are in for a bad night.

No comments: