Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Inspirational design

I am just loving this website and as a result, I am DYING for a new decorating project. Today at playgroup, one of my mommy friends was talking about how she has bought an old farmhouse to turn into a gite, but she has no design sense and doesn't know what to do for the decorating. I am sure that I turned a very fetching shade of green as I sat there. What would I give to have that kind of fun ahead of me? And of course, having found this new website to scroll through every morning isn't helping things. The best part is that I can start a collection of inspirational interiors on my computer rather than having to buy a mountain of magazines to rip out my fav pages since the amount of money I have spent on decorating magazines is probably equal to the down payment on a farmhouse. I don't know if they will be able to keep finding such great things to post, but for the time being, it is one of my guilty pleasures.

No comments: